ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Humpday Entertainment

Because, you know, why not? We're a fucking caramel world, or we soon will be, and this is like, the coolest Black/Jewish rap ever:

The GARDEN CALLS, goddammit. Although in a muted voice. Smell fall in the air? I do. I'm off then, my precious little liberal vampire-rats. (I've fallen in love with Sara Benincasa and find myself emulating her speech patterns. Jesus fuck, be grateful, folks. I'm reading about a special class of employees of the early Kampuchean throne, and the first Muslim ruler of Champa. These people specialized in punishing anyone guilty of lese-majeste. Suffice it to say that I will not repeat what they did because I lost a week's sleep to nightmares over it. If you absolutely MUST know, go buy yourself a copy of Alfons van der Kraans' book, Murder and Mayhem in 17th-century Cambodia. And don't come crying to me when you have nightmares too.)

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home