ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Enthusiastically gonna vote Democratic ...


My previous post might have led some of you to doubt if I were gonna vote in mid-term elections. OH YEAH! And ... I WILL VOTE ENTHUSIASTICALLY IN FAVOR OF DEMOCRATS. No enthusiasm gap here. Know why? BECAUSE I HATE REPUBLICANS AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR.

I will never let the Republicans win when I can vote against them.

We cannot let the Republicans win!!! It's as simple as that. I don't think they're gonna win. Because you gotta remember -- THEY'RE A BUNCH OF WINDBAGS. They always brag about how they're gonna win.

We must let President Obama and his administration finish their work -- isn't that why we elected him in 2008? (I'm just not gonna donate money, that's all.)


VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN!

Labels:

Stumble It!

5 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

And I hate the Repiglicans and what they stand for too. Right on Ms. Manitoba! Rethuglicans are for privatizing everything and making a profit out if it for themselves. Government doesn't exist to make a profit. It exists to serve. Huge difference. Good government always puts out the fire burning down the house without regard. Good government employees run into the burning building to save people and animals, just like they did on 9/11 when they ran into the Twin Towers to save people without regard.

Good government doesn't run privatized prisons that exist to incarcerate people so they can make a profit. Good government doesn't hire overpriced mercenaries to provide security. Good government does that with our own arm and marines. And good government doesn't start wars for corporate profit to begin with.

Oh man. I could go on and on and on but the Rethuglican party as it exists is a criminal organization that ought to be broken up under Rico laws for racketeering. Why on earth would anyone vote for a god damn Republican is beyond me. You have to be out of your god damn mind.

I too will vote for the Democrats. And I did make some small contributions directly to the campaigns of some good Democrats, Russ Feingold, Peter DeFazio, and Alan Grayson. But like you, I have refused to donate to the Democratic Party until the Party as a whole starts to act like Democrats and not Republicans!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger sgtg said...

Totally agree. I actually left the democratic party this year (and registered as an independent). I've been a democrat since first voting for Carter in 1976. And this year, I just couldn't stand them anymore. HOWEVER, I will be voting democratic in November. The democratic party needs to get its act together and stop acting like rethuglicans. It's damn annoying.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Demeur said...

Amen to that Friend. Can't donate because I'm a 99er thanks to the rethuglicans.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Don said...

Exactly.

Barack Obama still has unfinished business and needs the support of his democratic supporters.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger libhom said...

There is so little substantive differrnce between the GOP and the Democrats these days that I'm voting all Green. If the Democrats want me to start voting for them, they will have to stop governing like Goppers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home