ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Health and Cats



For the third day in a row your faithful blogviator is suffering an intensely painful headache. Plenty of research was done, but brain says "No bloggee or I KEEEL yew."

I obey.

If all is well tomorrow I will continue opining on the fucking Aryanzona situation. Or the oil disaster in the Gulf. Or something useful like that.

For now, we leave you with the birfday celebration of one Maru teh Scottish Fold kitteh of Japan:



It is to die for. I ask you: is Maru not teh kyootest?

I mean, all Marus are cute but this one is a fucking viral sensation.

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home