ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, January 25, 2010

LOOTING: Warning to Business Owners in My Neighborhood

Let's get this straight: If there's a terrible earthquake and everything's destroyed and I can't get to my larder and the armed forces are too busy delivering food and water to the nicer neighborhoods and it's gone on for 4 -5 days now ...

I'LL BE LOOTING YOUR STORES FOR FOOD AND WATER ... AND POSSIBLY ADVIL FOR MY TREMENDOUS HEADACHE.

As I said after Hurricane Katrina:

THE REAL LOOTERS - BUSH, CHENEY, AND HALLIBURTON!

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Brian Slesinsky said...

Now that's a proper rant! Short and to the point. Lesson to P. Cat.

Well, except for the out-of-date bit. Shouldn't it be Wall Street now?

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger One Fly said...

Can't have that though-wouldn't be showing proper respect ya know.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

You're right, Brian. I should have updated it .... except I'm still furious about New Orleans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home