ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Caturday! Not his best angle ...


Not his best angle ... but Willy Billy Button says Happy Caturday to all creatures, feline or not.


My youngest has taken to calling him "Gordo". Willy says: "It's true what they say about horizontal stripes -- they do accentuate your girth."

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger McBlogget said...

If there's a worse angle, I'm not sure I want to know.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Eriki said...

Dear blog moderator: Hello!
I am a friend from Taiwan is very pleased to find your blog, I also very much like your site content and articles, in addition I have added to my favorites, is there the honor and opportunity to invite you to my site to your blog then?
I offer my website name and URL, also hope to regularly visit and exchange of information Oh! , thank you!
Site Name:首頁科技網路行銷
URL:http://www.pageone.cc

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

Friend from Taiwan -- welcome and thank you!! We are so pleased to welcome you. Yes, let's visit and exchange information. Our system administrator is away right now. But we'll add you to our list when our sysAdmin returns.

THANKS!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

McBlogget -- LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home