ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Politics: President Obama and The Lying Liars of the RNC

ICHC For All Your Cattitude Needs

Gee, guess what? The RNC, which is totally full of FAIL and PWN, has to resort (once again) to LYING OUTRIGHT (like they've never done THAT before) to smear President Obama.

What's got today's RNC's knickers in a knot? It seems, (they say), that President Obama (according to them, known liars that they are) has said the constitution is flawed.

Well, now, according to the RNC that's like saying God has no underwear on, or something. Except, oops, Gee Dumbya Bush and Condi Rice and a whole buncha other people kinda said the same thing.

See, our President was referring to slavery. And if that ain't a flaw in the constitution, I don't know what is. Michael Steele, Rush Limbaugh, whyn't y'all go back to deciding whose teeny peener is bigger, guys, cos this is the biggest "no-story" story I've heard in years.

What a bunch of fucking losers.

Labels: , , , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Rebecca Opetsi said...

Hello,
How are you doping?

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Peruby said...

I am new to your blog and have not read very long, but your remarks remind me of this blog that I also read:

http://momsnuts.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Hi, Rebecca,

I'm recovering quite well, but surprisingly, I'm still in a lot of pain and the medication I have to take for the pain makes it hard for me to think or write, so blogging has been very light here. How are you?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Thanks, Peruby, I dropped by and Mom is quite the riot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home