ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We got President!

Finally at last, we have a President. For the last 8 years we had a crime spree. For the last 8 years I didn't have a President. Now Obama, you are my President. I have high hopes and dreams for your administration. I don't expect miracles from you. I do expect leadership. And my hope is you will lead us into a better future. I believe that America in the past has had a "can do" spirit that let us do great things. Let's do it again. Go Obama!

Labels:

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger One Fly said...

Well said PCat and the key word is leadership. He may be able to pull off the "can do" change of attitude.

I think national service at this point in history is key but that's me.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I thought this day would never arrive. About time!

I liked his speech. I think he's presidential and I think he'll do the best he can. Nothing's ever perfect, but he's got a good team around him and he's smart. We can't ask for anything more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home