ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch, the witch is dead

I hate to be one who celebrates the death of another human being, whether by natural causes or otherwise, but this is one person who caused so much grief to so many people with his idiotic and evil views that, well, I'm sorry, but I won't miss him. Good ridance. OK enough said. I should rise above being petty. I'm sure there were many people out there who loved him and I'm sorry for their grief. Now if you will excuse me, I've got some dancing in the streets to go do.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

8 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

one less douchebag on the planet -- i agree, good riddance

i hope someone pees on his grave

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger One Fly said...

Dance till you drop

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger BadTux said...

I didn't mention his death on my blog because, well, it was just impossible to not speak ill of the dead, he was such a vile piece of work. So I didn't say anything at all, knowing that someone like you would certainly fill the void ;-).

- Badtux the Polite Penguin

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

One less douchebag indeed! And I got my dancing in and happy to fill in! ;-) Thanks all!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger spira62 said...

Yippee! I had not heard the news. It does seem wrong to be happy about one's death though. Just the same - good riddance to bad rubbish! And glad you're able to dance.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Fixer said...

I'm with ya.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger sgtg said...

oh cool! and so young too. good riddance and i don't have a problem at all about speaking ill of the dead. one less dickwad is a good thing.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger nunya said...

I didn't mention it either. But I grinned that he's dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home