ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Caturday!

Apologies for the late Caturday post — we were too busy researching McCaincient and the Keating5 scandal.



More cats! Although we still haven't got around to putting Cyrano of 922Cats in his very own Caturday guest post, we still have some leftover Buddy to share with you. Not LOLcatted. Enjoy!

Buddy wiv his best girl, Cloud

Buddy gets a kiss from his best girl, Cloud

Cloud gives BF Buddy a baff

And finally: Cloud really gives Buddy a baff

Buddy sez "Halp!"

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

Virgotex sent me over. This is the most adorable post.

I am going to check out your political posts-- she says they are brilliant. You're a liberal, so I adore you already.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Queers United said...

love the cats as always

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, I am amazingly cheered! Thank you so much! I guess I have no exuse but to go blog, now... But hou are you doing, TPC!?!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Dearest Lizzy, so much better knowing that you're OK and back among us! I love the "Buddy sez Halp" pic, FYI. It is too kyoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home