ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Caturday! Cosmo report

Cosmo's been sick now since the end of September -- serious liver problem. I'm giving him 5 pills in the morning, fluids in the scruff of his neck, and force feeding him. He's looking a lot better but he's still very skinny. He's got a very bony behind.

So here's the before I force feed him:


See how his ears are way back ... he really doesn't like it. Can you blame him? I was thinking today ... I wonder ... will someone someday be doing this to me?

And here he is afterwards:


What a tongue!

Labels:

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger maru said...

Poor kitteh!! Best wishes to you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home