ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Politics - Buncha Gutless Worms


Yup, that's our Senate - the spineless bunch of mothafuckas who can't get their lips offa li'l Boots' boots and stand up straight like people.

They just rolled over on the Telecommunications companies' immunity under FISA. All that remains between The People's constitutional rights and the vultures of this misadministration is Senator Chris Dodd. Lemme tellya, he's looking pretty damn good right now.

Hey, senators! Get a big ol' fuckin' clue. Take a look at Pete Stark. He's not buckling under to anybody. Why don't you guys learn to do the same?

Chris Dodd, we hearts youse. And as for you, Lamar Smith, and the rest of your Republican colleagues?
Republicans who support telecom immunity say that companies were doing the nation good.

"They deserve our thanks, they don't deserve to be hit with a flurry of frivolous lawsuits," House Judiciary Committee ranking Republican Lamar Smith (R-TX) told Dow Jones.
Get down on your knees and just fucking kiss my ass, you worthless cockrings.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Have I mentioned that I'm somewhat, er, not overjoyed with our senators right now?

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

And you probably don't want to read the blistering email I sent to our Senators on this. Some of it isn't particularly printable. I'm so mad I could scream. Dodd gets it. Why can't the reat of them!?!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I do, I do! Send it to me. I've been gut-churning mad since I read the news. Worthless lot of gits that they are.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Fortunately I actually saved it and I emailed it to you. If you don't get the email, probably too stupid to be preznit snatched it. To which I say, Spy on this Bush!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home