ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Politics - An Excellent Idea

Graphic courtesy of Shut It Down

Over at Shut It Down, some excellent bloggenvolk have come up with an irresistible idea - let's everybody not go to work on October the 17th. Just shut the whole goddamn machine down.

You can take a sick day, or a vacation day, or a personal day, or whatever. Just stay home with the kids, the family, the beasties, and do what you want as long as it does not involve keeping the corporate machine going.

Because, as those fine folk point out, the government is just not listening to the people. And the only way to get them to listen is to shut the machine down.

I'm distributing this to everyone I know. Let's hope it takes off. Please pass it on.

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger --mf said...

Thank you SO much for taking the time to support our simple movement!

As soon as I get done with this message, I'm going to thank you at our site, and add you to my own blog roll.

I'm getting to know so many wonderful blogs and bloggers through organizing this "strike." I'm glad that I found your excellent blog!

All the very best to you!

--Monkeyfister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home