ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Caturday!

(c) 2007 K Smokey Cormier

Boomer. Sometimes Boom Boom. He is blasé. He doesn't care if I walk towards him. He doesn't care if I'm making noise right beside him in the kitchen. He lies down and doesn't move. He relaxes. He's not a big snuggler. But he does love to lie on my legs when I'm reading in bed or on the couch. His coat is sooooo handsome! He has the driest meow ... you know, that Siamese-y kinda meow. He's an explorer and can climb on anything in my home. Anything. He loves to sit on my highest bookcase and look down at the rest of us.

Favorite pastime: Sucking Cosmo's flank.

Labels:

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home