ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Laptop Fixed!

And Dell sucks. My partner contacted them to have them fix the machine, and they generated so much grief that we ended up taking it to a local guy who did it for about a third of what the Dell Assholes would have charged. So! Blogging is back to normal, dammit! More or less, anyway.

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

If it works out that I select only one blog that deals with politics for this edition of Surfer's Paradise I'll be pleased that it's this one.

Yes, I've gotten to work on the second edition and you've been chosen. I must say, I like your take on the political scene. As much, though, I think the diversity of your subject matter, and your approach, is great.

I hope this link serves you well. If you have an opportunity to come by for a look at The Lives and Times... I'll be interested to see what you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home