ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Health - Exercise While You Work?

Image from Auntie Beeb

I'm not sure what to think of this. I mean, few things could possibly be less interesting than trying to work and exercise at the same time. Still, I'll bet that corporations try to put these things into service soon, given the Fattening of America that proceedeth apace.

Labels:

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Mark Pritchard said...

Actually I'd really like one of those. The monitor looks pretty small, though.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Dollink! I'd get you one, if I could afford it. So nice to see you! Schmeck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home