ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Friday is Maxx Day

And this makes the second week that I failed to commemorate it. I did have a nice conversation with The Boy last night as I was watering my luculia. When Maxx fell ill I used to go stand under the enormous ancient pine and sing the White Witches' Song for him, hoping he would return to health. Alas, it was not to be. But here's JP's tribute to The Darling Barleycorn Toes:



Forgive me, darling. I do think of you all the time, every day. I just don't always pay my tribute timely.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I loved his barleycorn toes, too! Miss that plushy boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home