ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Politics - Impeachment


So I was wambling around blogtopia (y,Sctp) today, as I often do when I'm feeling out of sorts, when I dropped by Maru's site (linky-linked here as Snark du Crank), and Peacechick had left a comment, so of course I had to go visit Peacechick's site, and what do I find there? This, that's what (linked in the post Dream Doing as Peaches in the House. It's the Impeach Map:
George Bush and Dick Cheney have lied the nation into a war of aggression, are spying in open violation of the law, and have sanctioned the use of torture. These are high crimes and misdemeanors that demand accountability. Since Congress doesn't seem to get it, on April 28 Americans from Miami, Florida to North Pole, Alaska are going to spell it out for them: IMPEACH!

Use the new ImpeachMap below to find out what's going on in your area, post a new action, or find people to team up with. Complete instructions beneath the map.
Whereupon I bethought me of this diary at DailyKos, in which the writer wonders how come someone's flying a plane trailing an IMPEACH! banner. Synchronicity. It's a beautiful thing.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home