ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cats - Caturday

Bandicoot!


Must be the weather. They're all lying in the same spot they were when I woke up. I'm sure they've moved but you couldn't prove it by me.

I'm feeling especially sympathetic to The Area Rug (aka Bandicoot) today. We're putting them on a raw diet because of all the contamination scares. He'll soon be a lot slimmer. On the other hand, maybe he'll get fluffier.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Must. pet. tummy.

What a lovie and I want to scritch that plush belly and cuddle up with this gorgeous baby.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

He is a pettable little devil. Just this morning he woke me up with some nose licks and head butts, and I rubbed that furry fluffitude for about twenty minutes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home