ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Have Pneumonia

Human Lungs, from Gray's Anatomy

At least now I know why I've been feeling so dreadful. Not to mention crepitatious. The doctor ordered a chest X-ray to eliminate the possibility of tuberculosis, since I'd been having nightmares about drug-resistant tuberculosis ever since I read an article in this weekend's local fishwrap. And sent me straight to bed with codeine cough-syrup, antibiotics, and an inhaler.

I just keep falling asleep, is the problem. But at least I'm not coughing so much any more.

Bonus Smokey quote: "This might be a good time for you to quit smoking, eh?" Does that come under the heading of "Great Minds Think Alike" or "Small Minds Seldom Differ"?

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home