ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Great Book Reading Project

So now I'm wondering - and I welcome suggestions, as long as they're not of the "stick it where ..." ilk - should I set aside the Smedley book to be read with the stack of books on Chinese history and culture? Or should I leave it in this pile and add more autobiographical and biographical works? After all, the recently read Heavenly Intrigue by Gilder and Gilder is kind-of-almost biographical, innit? Innit?

The other thing I'm wondering - and Smoke, you can certainly help answer that - is, am I reading all these books just so I can justify procrastinating on the book project? Because I have approximately 500 books that I have set aside as "required reading for book project." Should I set up my reading lists for that project? Will I die of fright when I see how much is left to do? Am I overreacting?

So many questions, so little time. Think I'll get back to reading.

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home