ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Catblogging Orts

In honor of all the recent catblogging, I wandered over to Carnival of the Cats, and found this while rooting through the archives. Yeah, figures. So, what type of cat are YOU?

What type of cat are you?



tiger
You're not a normal house cat. You're all muscle. Kinda like Arnold Schwartznager with stripes.
Take The Quiz Now!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger immaterialart@gmail.com said...

tiger, tiger, burning bright...

http://www.daypoems.net/poems/441.html

really, what cat could resist that lovely deer? my carnivorous nature wins out. though I'd rather be a puma.
-Dee

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Pen Ultimate said...

Sorry to whack your last comment at my place, but... I kinda would like the new employer to not know how much I have struggled, lately. :)

Points all taken, though.
.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

That's okay, toots. I care about you and your litte fur family, it's more important to me that you all are OK than that my meaningless comments live on in history. %^) Hope you're all doing good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home