ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Have Not Yet Begun To Blog About Cats

For various reasons. One being that they hate my blogging (I don't think they're actually, I dunno, logging in and checking out my blog, although I wouldn't put it past them to Google anything with Cat in it). They just hate that they can't sit on the nice warm thing or the lap it's on. And they've been locked in for weeks now because of the rotten weather.

Nothing like a 20-lb furball on your arm when you're trying to type. And they wonder why I snarl "carpal tunnel" at them.

Pix to come as soon as I sort and scan them.

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home